Friar’s Ale Strong Bitter is one for 4 NEW Limited Edition beers from Festival which celebrate the best of British beer. Inspired by Greene King’s Abbot Ale, this is a strong bitter to be savoured. Pours deep amber with a white head. Masses of hop earthiness and citrus notes overlayed with malty biscuit aromas. Medium bodied. Distinctively flavoursome with a delicious mid palate malt complexity. A balanced but notable bitterness levelled off with an abundance of hop flavour.
Each kit contains only the finest quality ingredients and easy to follow step-by-step instructions (Each kit makes 40 pints) making Festival Premium Ale Kits the UK's most comprehensive and complete premium liquid malt extract beer kit ever produced!
With careful research, help and knowledge from professional brewers, Festival Premium Ale Kits enable you to recreate examples of some of the UK's best loved beers, all within the comfort of your own home. Festival Premium Ale Kits use only the very highest quality liquid malt extracts (3kg per kit) and genuine brewer's yeast strains (all individually suited to each style of beer). Festival Premium Ale Kits also contain hop pellets and priming sugar.
Festival Premium Ale Beer Kit Instructions
This kit contains:
- 3.1 kg Hopped malt extract beer kit
- Hop Additions: Columbus 15 g, Admiral 15 g, Target 15 g, Hallertau Brewer’s Gold 15 g
- Priming Sugar: Dextrose 100 g
Extra Fermentables Required:
- No additional sugar required.
We have Beer Homebrewing Starter Kits containing what you need to start Beer Making. Here is a list of equipment you will need
- 25L Fermenting Bin: Container for beer fermentation.
- Keg or Pet Bottles: Storage and conditioning vessels for beer.
- Syphon Equipment: Facilitates the transfer of beer from the fermenter to the barrel or bottles.
- Hydrometer: Measures the gravity of the beer at the beginning and end of the brewing process.
- LCD Thermometer: Attaches to the fermenting bin, aiding in maintaining the optimal brewing temperature (16oC - 24oC for beer).
- Steriliser: Essential for keeping all equipment clean and sterilised during use.
Allergy Advice: May contain Barley & other Cereals containing Gluten.