- Platinum Cured (Not peroxide cured) non yellowing tube from a leading UK manufacturer
- For use in hygiene critical applications
- Fits over a 1/2" hose barb for a leak free fitting
- Operating temperature up to 200 deg C
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved
PVC and reinforced PVC tubing is often adopted for home brewing even although it is typically only suitable for temperatures up to 60 deg C. You dont have to google too hard to read about its unsuitabilty for higher temperatures involved in brewing.
This includes some interesting articles discussing filling a pan with water, boiling it for a few minutes and putting a piece of PVC tubing in it, then drinking the water when it has cooled down to see the effect it has on taste.
Price is for 1 meter of high quality silicone tubing, multiple quantities will be delivered as a continuous length and provide postage discounts, e.g Qty of 2 will be delivered as one 2m length up to maximum of 25m full coil size
Taps and fittings in pictures not included