The flag ship range brings a new experience of craft brewing to your home using the finest ingredients.
With an easy step-by-step instruction guide included, you can brew the Flagship New England style Hazy IPA with Citra and Mosaic hop pallets producing strong citrus and grapefruit notes with tropical and stone fruit flavours.
No extra sugar required
Muntons Flagship Beer Kit Instructions
Downloadable Beer Labels
This kit contains:
- Full instructions
- Hop Strain Bag
- Tins of hopped malt extract
- Hop pellets: 56g Citra, 60g Mosaic
Makes approximately 35 Pints. No additional fermenting sugar is required for this kit
We have Beer Homebrewing Starter Kits containing what you need to start Beer Making. Here is a list of equipment you will need
- 25L Fermenting Bin: Container for beer fermentation.
- Keg or Pet Bottles: Storage and conditioning vessels for beer.
- Syphon Equipment: Facilitates the transfer of beer from the fermenter to the barrel or bottles.
- Hydrometer: Measures the gravity of the beer at the beginning and end of the brewing process.
- LCD Thermometer: Attaches to the fermenting bin, aiding in maintaining the optimal brewing temperature (16oC - 24oC for beer).
- Steriliser: Essential for keeping all equipment clean and sterilised during use.
Allergy Advice: May contain Barley & other Cereals containing Gluten.