Cwtch is a Welsh Red Ale from the Tiny Rebel Brewing Company and was awarded Champion Beer of Britain 2015 by Camra (the Campaign for Real Ale). Now Muntons have produced this as a homebrew kit under licence from Tiny Rebel so you too can make this award winning beer at home.
Arguably the coolest word on the planet Cwtch is Tiny Rebel's own very untraditional Welsh red ale. Citrus and tropical fruits dominate the taste that is backed up with caramel and roasted malt flavours that balance the moderate bitterness. Drinkability and balance makes this beer. Defy your senses and rebel against yourself are Tiny Rebel's slogans and they have resulted in this stunning Champion Beer of Britain.
No extra sugar required
This kit contains:
- Full instructions
- 2 x tins of hopped malt extract
- 2 x 28g sachets of Citra hop pellets
- 2 x 30g sachets of Columbus hop pellets
- 2 x 6g sachets of American ale yeast
Makes approximately 36 Pints. No additional fermenting sugar is required for this kit
We have Beer Homebrewing Starter Kits containing what you need to start Beer Making. Here is a list of equipment you will need
- 25L Fermenting Bin: Container for beer fermentation.
- Keg or Pet Bottles: Storage and conditioning vessels for beer.
- Syphon Equipment: Facilitates the transfer of beer from the fermenter to the barrel or bottles.
- Hydrometer: Measures the gravity of the beer at the beginning and end of the brewing process.
- LCD Thermometer: Attaches to the fermenting bin, aiding in maintaining the optimal brewing temperature (16oC - 24oC for beer).
- Steriliser: Essential for keeping all equipment clean and sterilised during use.
Allergy Advice: May contain Barley & other Cereals containing Gluten.