Rounded toffee and herbal hop aromas. On the palate this beer has toffee and caramel notes and a light earthy character finished with a firm bitterness
Each kit contains only the finest quality ingredients and easy to follow step-by-step instructions (Each kit makes 40 pints) making Festival Premium Ale Kits the UK's most comprehensive and complete premium liquid malt extract beer kit ever produced!
With careful research, help and knowledge from professional brewers, Festival Premium Ale Kits enable you to recreate examples of some of the UK's best loved beers, all within the comfort of your own home. Festival Premium Ale Kits use only the very highest quality liquid malt extracts (3kg per kit) and genuine brewer's yeast strains (all individually suited to each style of beer). Festival Premium Ale Kits also contain hop pellets and priming sugar.
Festival Premium Ale Beer Kit Instructions
This kit contains:
- 3kg of Hopped malt extract beer kit
- Hops: Northern Brewer
Extra Fermentables Required:
- No additional sugar required.
- Hop additions: Northern Brewer
- Bitterness: 4.5/5
- Makes: 40 Pints at 5% ABV
We have Beer Starter Kits containing everything you need to start Beer Making. Here is a list of equipment you will need
- 25L Fermenting Bin: Container for beer fermentation.
- Keg or Pet Bottles: Storage and conditioning vessels for beer.
- Syphon Equipment: Facilitates the transfer of beer from the fermenter to the barrel or bottles.
- Hydrometer: Measures the gravity of the beer at the beginning and end of the brewing process.
- LCD Thermometer: Attaches to the fermenting bin, aiding in maintaining the optimal brewing temperature (16oC - 24oC for beer).
- Steriliser: Essential for keeping all equipment clean and sterilised during use.
Allergy Advice: May contain Barley & other Cereals containing Gluten.