A soft and refreshing drink with a smooth mouthfeel, juicy citrus and tropical fruit aromas, finished with a delicate bitterness.
The Mangrove Jack's Limited Edition Craft Series beer kits have been developed to tackle the latest and greatest in beer trends, introducing new and exciting styles. Each Limited Edition is meticulously crafted, offering a unique and exciting brewing experience.
The pouch is comprised of two compartments. One side is carefully nitrogen flushed and cold filled with delicious, hopped malt extract which has been specifically selected to match each unique beer style. The other side contains instructions, a carefully selected Craft Series Yeast strain tailored to complement the chosen style, and, depending on the kit, a sachet bursting with aromatic dry hops to infuse the brew with an additional layer of flavour and aroma.
Designed with the modern brewer in mind, these pouches offer a hassle-free brewing process without compromising on taste. With easy-to-follow instructions and pre-measured ingredients, brewers can create with confidence, meaning they enjoy brewing just as much as tasting.
Mangrove Jacks Craft Series Beer Pouch Instructions
This kit contains:
- Hopped malt extract beer kit pouch
- Hops pouch: Citra 50 g
Extra Fermentables Required:
- ABV Approx: 4.8%
- Bitterness: 3/5
- IBU: 22-28
- Makes: 23 L
- Yeast: M44 US West Coast 10g
- Dry Hops: Citra
- Brewing Sugar Required: 1.2 kg Pure Malt Extract
We have Beer Starter Kits containing everything you need to start Beer Making. Here is a list of equipment you will need
- 25L Fermenting Bin: Container for beer fermentation.
- Keg or Pet Bottles: Storage and conditioning vessels for beer.
- Syphon Equipment: Facilitates the transfer of beer from the fermenter to the barrel or bottles.
- Hydrometer: Measures the gravity of the beer at the beginning and end of the brewing process.
- LCD Thermometer: Attaches to the fermenting bin, aiding in maintaining the optimal brewing temperature (16oC - 24oC for beer).
- Steriliser: Essential for keeping all equipment clean and sterilised during use.
Allergy Advice: May contain Barley & other Cereals containing Gluten.
View the Mangrove Jack's Hazy IPA video below