Three different hop pellet varieties are packed into our mouth-watering West Coast IPA. Chinook, Columbus and Summit combine to reveal resinous and piney notes. Combine this with the 1kg of brewing sugar included for a hearty, refreshing and fruity finish.
No extra sugar required
Muntons Flagship Beer Kit Instructions
Downloadable Beer Labels
This kit contains:
- Full instructions
- Tins of hopped malt extract
- Hop pellets: 30g Chinnok, 30g Colombus, 30g Summit
Makes approximately 35 Pints. No additional fermenting sugar is required for this kit
We have Beer Starter Kits containing everything you need to start Beer Making. Here is a list of equipment you will need
- 25L Fermenting Bin: Container for beer fermentation.
- Keg or Pet Bottles: Storage and conditioning vessels for beer.
- Syphon Equipment: Facilitates the transfer of beer from the fermenter to the barrel or bottles.
- Hydrometer: Measures the gravity of the beer at the beginning and end of the brewing process.
- LCD Thermometer: Attaches to the fermenting bin, aiding in maintaining the optimal brewing temperature (16oC - 24oC for beer).
- Steriliser: Essential for keeping all equipment clean and sterilised during use.
Allergy Advice: May contain Barley & other Cereals containing Gluten.