This Ruby Red Ale beer kit makes 40 pints. A tawny red ale with subtle malt undertones and a distinctive spiciness from the Rye malt. Serve lightly chilled or at room temperature.
This kit contains:
- 2 x hopped tins of malt extract
- 1 x sachet of brewing Yeast
- Hop Enhancer
Makes approximately 40 Pints. No additional fermenting sugar is required for this kit
We have Beer Starter Kits containing everything you need to start Beer Making. Here is a list of equipment you will need
- 25L Fermenting Bin: Container for beer fermentation.
- Keg or Pet Bottles: Storage and conditioning vessels for beer.
- Syphon Equipment: Facilitates the transfer of beer from the fermenter to the barrel or bottles.
- Hydrometer: Measures the gravity of the beer at the beginning and end of the brewing process.
- LCD Thermometer: Attaches to the fermenting bin, aiding in maintaining the optimal brewing temperature (16oC - 24oC for beer).
- Steriliser: Essential for keeping all equipment clean and sterilised during use.
Allergy Advice: May contain Barley & other Cereals containing Gluten.