A golden ale with notes of passionfruit and orange.
We’ve meticulously selected the pale and lightly-roasted malts to form a classic aromatic, golden ale with notes of passionfruit and orange. Sailing to the far reaches, we’ve found hops from America and Slovenia, combined with the best of British. Bring home the gold.
This kit contains:
- 2 x tins of malt extract
- 1 x sachet of brewing Yeast
Makes approximately 40 Pints. No additional fermenting sugar is required for this kit
We have Beer Starter Kits containing everything you need to start Beer Making. Here is a list of equipment you will need
- 25L Fermenting Bin: Container for beer fermentation.
- Keg or Pet Bottles: Storage and conditioning vessels for beer.
- Syphon Equipment: Facilitates the transfer of beer from the fermenter to the barrel or bottles.
- Hydrometer: Measures the gravity of the beer at the beginning and end of the brewing process.
- LCD Thermometer: Attaches to the fermenting bin, aiding in maintaining the optimal brewing temperature (16oC - 24oC for beer).
- Steriliser: Essential for keeping all equipment clean and sterilised during use.
Allergy Advice: May contain Barley & other Cereals containing Gluten.