Hop Missile Inline Hop Infuser / Hop Back. Rocket your hops into the flavoursphere!
The Hop Missile can be used either as a Hop Back or an Inline Hop Infuser. The difference being flushing your wort through the Hop Missile back into the boiler, OR as a Hop Inline Infuser flushing the wort through the Hop Missile straight into your fermenter. Either way, you are going to have some serious fun getting a boost of aroma and flavour using this new method of hopping. For all you home hop growers, this is a must-have piece of kit to have to show off the best of your harvest.
- Capable of pressures up to 40psi
- 85g Capacity of Whole Cones / Flowers when used as a Hop Back.
- 115g Capacity of Whole Cones / Flowers when used as an Inline Hop Infuser.
- 100% 304 SS Construction with heat tolerant and foodgrade Silicone Seals
- Fully enclosed system allows for easy no low maintenance monitoring on brew day.
We recommend using camlocks on the inlet and outlet. More specifically 1/2" BSP Camlock Type A (not included)
This Hop Missile can also be used as an Inline filter to filter out a fair chunk of the hop material to the fermenter. Fill the unit with 80g worth of Rice Hulls and fire away!
When using pellet hops, or if you have a large amount of trub and debris it may compact and impede the flow of the Hop Missile. To help prevent this, installing a pre-filter in your pot is recommended to prevent excessive quantities of material from entering the hopback. We also highly recommend using rice hulls in combination with hop pellets to aid in wort passing through the Hop Missile