Have you ever wanted to take some of your keg brew with you to a mates house? Now you can with the KegLand Counter Pressure Bottle Filler.
This type of bottle filling technology is normally only accessible to large breweries but now the same counter pressure filling techniques can be used at home so you can fill you bottle of beer right from the keg to bottle with no exposure to oxygen, and without losing any carbonation, or loss of beer through fobbing.
It will fit most PET soft drink bottles and many types of glass bottles.
Counter Pressure Bottle Filler Kit Manual
- Foam free pulling from the keg to bottle
- Bleed valve to purge CO2 from the bottles that you fill
- Font mountable
- 6.35mm (1/4") duotight compatible barb for CO2 inlet
- 6.35mm (1/4") duotight compatible barb for beer inlet
- 6.35mm (1/4") duotight compatible barb for Blow off valve
The Counter pressure bottle filler is compatible with 6.35mm Duotight fittings allowing easy attachment to 8mm/5/16" beer line using a 6mm x 8mm reducer.
Alternatively the duotight compatible barbs can be removed and replaced with liquid and gas ball lock posts with 1/4 inch BSP bulkhead assembly sold separately. This allows the counter pressure bottle filler to be quickly connected to and disconnected from your existing kegging system.