Ball and Keg – Homebrew Keg Level Indicator - Full Kit
- Would you like to constantly monitor the liquid level in your homebrew keg?
- Have you ever had your "Corny Keg" go empty unexpectedly?
- Have you ever lifted or tilted your keg to determine how much liquid was left, only to stir up the sediment and ruin those last few glasses?
- Stop guessing and start monitoring your keg level continuously, today!
The Ball and Keg Liquid Level Indicator is a Patent Pending, revolutionary product that can be used to immediately eliminate the guesswork on any Cornelius style homebrew keg. The Ball and Keg is the first and only device that is designed to accurately and instantly provide continuous liquid level for your keg. It is simple to use, economical, and completely accurate.
Click here for additional float kits for additional kegs
- Float is 2" in diameter.
- Indicator bead is 1/4" in diameter and bright orange.
- Float is made of FDA approved plastic.
- Same plastic used for many types of food and beverage containers.
- Float can be installed before carbonation and is designed for pressure up to 40 psi
- 1 float assembly
- 1 black disk magnet
- 3 orange indicating beads
What Makes the Ball and Keg Level Indicator Better?
- It's inexpensive.
- It works 100% of the time.
- It does not require warm water to activate colour strips.
- There are no expensive load cells or flow meters to install.
- It does not require you to program electronics.
- It can be used in any style refrigerator or chest freezer.
Click here for video on how to use the Ball and Keg – Homebrew Keg Level Indicator