FermZilla 2" Tri-Clover Lid
Upgrade your FermZilla All Rounder or Tri-Conical with the new 2 Inch Tri-Clover Lid from KegLand. Add yeast, hops or even take samples from a wine thief from the top and not have to remove the entire lid.
This particular lid was designed in order to suit a growing number of customers dry hop without exposing the batch to oxygen from opening the lid. By using this lid in conjunction with the FermZilla 2" Butterfly Valve and Hop Bong Kit, you would be able to purge CO2 into the tube and expel as all the oxygen around it and dump freely into the vessel.
- 2 x PCO1881 Male Ports -Recommended to be used with 1 x Red (Gas) Ball Lock Cap and 1 x Yellow (Liquid) Ball Lock Cap.
- 1 x Pressure Relief Valve Port - Includes Red 35psi / 2.5bar PRV
- 1 x 2 Inch Tri-Clover Ferrule
- 1 x Thermowell Port (8mm duotight x 1/4" bulkhead) Suitable for 60cm Thermowell duotight Kit.
- 2 x Ice Water / Glycol Temp Twister Ports (9.5mm duotight x 1/2" bulkheads).
Please Note: Temp Twister will need to be bent on a 20° Angle in order to fit on the curved lid and align vertically in the tank.
- 1 x 2 Inch Tri-Clover x PCO1881 Male Thread
- 1 x 2 Inch Tri-Clover Clamp
- 1 x 2 Inch Tri-Clover Beaded Silicone Seal
- 1 x PCO1881 Bottle Cap
- Release the pressure completely before opening the 2" Tri-Clover.
- Only use KegLand Red 35psi / 2.5 bar PRV or KegLand Yellow 17psi / 1.5bar PRV's with this lid. Ensure they are cleaned and dried of sticky residue before each fermentation. Failure to do so could cause injury and void warranty.