Recommendation please for new AG kit

mattp94, Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:11 pm

I've been browsing through all of the lovely shiny goodies on the website and have decided that I'd like to give AG brewing a serious go. I've been brewing extracts for a couple of years with some considerable success but feel a bit restricted in my recipes having to use malt extracts and steeping grains. At the moment I also only make a small 5 litre boil and add the rest of the malt extract straight into cold water in the fermenter so I've not needed any method of cooling.
I tend to brew quite small batches, only around 20 litres at a time as almost all of my brews go into corny kegs. I was considering a 3 vessel system using 2 50l stock pots and the 38.5l thermo pot. Could you offer some advice on the kit you would recommend. I brew in the garage and prefer a gas burner as I don't think the current electrical supply would handle lots of kW, its currently run off a 13A fused spur from the kitchen.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

[email protected], Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:23 pm

Hi Matt

Thanks for posting. Vessels and sizes would be ok

If you can email me at [email protected] I will send details of each vessel, options and prices

Regards
Paul

Return to “Q&A”